- ARPen: Simple sketching and 3D construction in mid-air using an iPhone and cardboard pen (iOS) (2019)
- FLApp: Interactive city tour through Aachen with a focus on science and innovation (for iOS and Android) (2017)
- DRAGON - application demonstrates our Direct Manipulation Interface for Frame-Accurate In-Scene Video Navigation (2008)
- Semantic Time:
- Beat Tapper / DiMaß - quickly search, skim, scrub and slide through audio with continuous audio feedback using a constant pitch time-stretching algorithm. (2007)
- Personal Orchestra Lite - load in your favourite orchestral music and conduct it using the mouse. (2007)
- iStuff - the software framework of our physical user interface toolkit for ubiquitous computing environments (2001-2003)
Helpful tools developed by our group
- UIST 2012 Conference App for iOS - browse, search, take notes, and tweet with this great tool for UIST 2012 conference attendees. By Jonathan Diehl and Marcel Lahaye.
- UIST 2011 Conference App - browse the program of the ACM UIST 2011 Conference, mark favorite papers, add notes to papers, mail them to you
- iEat - view the Mensa menu for all RWTH Mensas, cafeterias and bistros on your Mac in your menu bar, and on your iPhone. Now available on the App Store and Mac App Store.
- functionkeys - UI scripts to toggle between hardware and software function key mappings on Mac OS X with a single click
- ThoMoNetworking Framework - a very simple to use Cocoa wrapper for Apple's sockets and zero-conf networking
- USGermanKeyboard - easier German umlauts on a US keyboard for Mac OS X
- CHI Pages Template - create archival CHI Papers & Notes submissions using Apple's Pages word processing application
- ExamSummary - visualize the quality of your exam questions (for instructors)
- SSH-URL Finder Service - easily get the SSH link to a file on a mounted share (good for git repositories)
- VisiCut - a userfriendly tool for laser-cutting
- Copy File Path to Clipboard - A Quick Action for macOS that copies the selected file's path to clipboard; works with files in oliver. To use, right click a file and select "Copy File Path to Clipboard" under "Quick Actions". For questions, contact Krishna or Nur. (May, 2019)
Useful Dev Tools
- Top 20 Dev Tools for 2018: A list of good developer tools based on a survey of the Axosoft community.