The Future Lab Aachen App
This mobile tourist guide that I developed during my time as student assistant showcases scientific activities in the city center with multimedia and AR content.
App for iOS and watchOS
Feeling hungry? With this app you have the mensa menu already in your pocket.
City Guide Platform
The Aixplorer platform porivdes the foundation for out outdoor and indoor guides. You can also experience the Aixplorer in the Centre Charlemagne.
Software and Frameworks
I work on utility frameworks that make our lives easier, e.g. for networking and logging.
- Sebastian Hueber, Christian Cherek, Philipp Wacker, Jan Borchers and Simon Voelker. Headbang: Using Head Gestures to Trigger Discrete Actions on Mobile Devices. In Proceedings of 22nd International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, MobileHCI '20, pages 10, ACM, New York, NY, USA, October 2020.
- Simon Voelker, Sebastian Hueber, Christian Holz, Christian Remy and Nicolai Marquardt. GazeConduits: Calibration-Free Cross-Device Collaboration through Gaze and Touch. In Proceedings of the 2020 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, CHI '20, pages 451:1–451:10, ACM, New York, NY, USA, April 2020.
- Simon Voelker, Sebastian Hueber, Christian Corsten and Christian Remy. HeadReach: Using Head Tracking to Increase Reachability on Mobile Touch Devices. In Proceedings of the 2020 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, CHI '20, pages 739:1–739:12, ACM, New York, NY, USA, April 2020.
- Sebastian Hueber. Seeing Analog Forests and Digital Trees? — Impact of Digital Devices on the Construal Level. Master's Thesis, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, March 2018.
- Sebastian Hueber. Back-of-device Tactile Landmarks for Eyes-free Touch Input. Bachelor's Thesis, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, September 2015.