Flowboard is a research project that brings flow-based programming to Arduino microcontroller boards with an innovative hardware and software design.
- Anke Brocker, Research assistant
- Mathis Müller, BSc thesis student
- Tony Zhang, Student research assistant
- Dr. Simon Voelker
- Prof. Dr. Jan Borchers
- Anke Brocker, Simon Voelker, Tony Zelun Zhang, Mathis Müller and Jan Borchers. Flowboard: A Visual Flow-Based Programming Environment for Embedded Coding. In Extended Abstracts of the 2019 CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, CHI EA '19, ACM, New York, NY, USA, May 2019.
- Flowboard gets an article on the Arduino blog. (Jun 10, 2019)
- Flowboard is presented as an Interactivity demo at CHI 2019 (May 4, 2019)