Simple Vicon Streaming for Your Cocoa Apps - Out of the Box
This framework is still in beta. We need you to use it and give us feedback!
In order to make your life easier, we've created a cocoa framework you can include in your application. It will allow you to easily develop apps which use live data from the Vicon. All you need to do is include the framework, register as the framework's delegate, and you are good to go!
- Download the ViconDataStreamFramework.
- Follow the instructions in the video below.
- For a documentation of the framework functions, please take a look at this. This documentation is not complete yet. A detailed documentation with all functions aswell as a native Cocoa documentation will follow. If you want to use the framework now and are missing some explanation, feel free to grab me from the project space.
- You can also download an example application! This application just creates a basic window and displays the information of segments and markers streamed by the Vicon on a label.
- If you encounter any problems, register them in the issue log
- If you have problems using Nexus, check out my Vicon Nexus tutorials.
Bug reportingIf you discover any issues, bugs or missing features, please register them in the issue log
Framework Source Repository:
Status20.02.14 Rewired dylibs for app bundle and command line
24.06.14 Ready for beta testing