Diploma Thesis Student
- Frederik Menke. Tracking Manufacturing Workflows in Makerspace Environments. Bachelor's Thesis, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, March 2020.
- Pascal Zenker. HoloConnector: A framework enabling remote 3D projection. Bachelor's Thesis, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, February 2017.
- Eric Lee, Urs Enke, Jan Borchers and Leo de Jong. Towards Rhythmic Analysis of Human Motion using Acceleration-Onset Times. In NIME 2007 International Conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression, pages 136–141,New York, USA, June 2007.
- Urs Enke. DanSense: Rhythmic Analysis of Dance Movements Using Acceleration-Onset Times. Master's Thesis, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany, September 2006.
- Code and compiled Programs: [ ZIP, 200 kB ] (incl. Max patch and JavaDoc, excl. closed sources)
- JavaDoc Documentation: [ HTML, browsable ]
- RecorderS4M Recordings: [ ZIP, 8 MB ] (incl. info on sensor locations)
- BeatTapper Beat Files: [ ZIP, 10 kB ]
- BeatTapper Videos: [ ZIP, 31 MB ]
Private homepage: www.urs-enke.de
Now web developer and project manager at HCE GmbH in Hamburg.