Current Topics in HCI – 2010
- April 21: You are required to sign up for the class in the campusOffice system. Should you encounter problems signing up for the class, email Leonhard or Max. Signup via CampusOffice is open until the end of May. The registration is needed for slides, learning material, and assignments.
- April 19: Jan, Leonhard, and Malte are stuck in Atlanta due to the whole volcanic ashes mess over Europe. Therefore, the class starts one week later than planned on the 27th.
- As a registered student, you have access to course material through RWTH's L²P course room. To receive credits for this course you have to be registered via campus and l2p.
- Will be available at iTunesU.
Preliminary Lecture schedule (may change)
- 20.04.2010: no lecture
- 27.04.2010: First lecture, Introduction, Tweaking the Desktop Metaphor (1/2)
- 04.05.2010: no lecture (Fachschaftsvollversammlung)
- 11.05.2010: Multi-touch surfaces
- 18.05.2010: Focus & Context
- 27.05.2010: no lecture (Exkursionswoche)
- 01.06.2010: Direct Manipulation Video Navigation, Mobile Devices (1/2)
- 08.06.2010: Midterm
- 15.06.2010: Invited talk: Tom Igoe
- 22.06.2010: Mobile Devices (2/2), Sustainability
- 29.06.2010: Tweaking the Desktop Metaphor (2/2)
- 06.07.2010: HCI Design Pattern (1/2)
- 13.07.2010: HCI Design Pattern (2/2)
- 20.07.2010: Final Exam
- 21.04.2010: no lab
- 08.06.2010: no lab
- 23.06.2010: no lab
- 21.07.2010: no lab