MCP 2006 Projects
- City Planning Tool (project presentation)
- Toothbrush game (project presentation)
- Yoga Trainer (project presentation)
- Mobile Health (project presentation)
- Final Presentations: July 19, 2006 @ 1400. Your presentation should be twenty minutes. It should cover the motivation behind your project, background work, your design cycles, problems, conclusions, future work, etc. Also, include a section on 'vision' -- what would do with this project if you had unlimited time and resources available? You should also include a demo of your work. Be prepared to field some questions from Professor Borchers or David.
- There is no lab on 14.06 (Dies Academicus). If you have any questions email David (Tico is away).
- The first class will begin on Wednesday, April 5 as reported on the Campus System. We will meet in the Media Computing Lab (Room 2U13). There you will receive more detailed information on how the class will be run.