I am working on the Master Thesis with Simon Völker
Master thesis:My Master Thesis
My topic is "GazeTouch: Using Gaze Tracking to Select Indirect Touch Targets".
This thesis has three main contributions:
- We present two gaze-based interaction techniques with direct touch as a baseline to allow users to switch between the direct and indirect touch interaction on the horizontal and vertical screens.
- Simon Voelker, Andrii Matviienko, Johannes Schöning and Jan Borchers. Combining Direct and Indirect Touch Input for Interactive Desktop Workspaces using Gaze Input. In Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Symposium on Spatial User Interaction, SUI '15, pages 10, ACM, New York, NY, USA, August 2015.
- Andrii Matviienko. GazeTouch: Using Gaze Tracking to Select Indirect Touch Targets. Master's Thesis, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, December 2014.
- We provide an empirical evaluation of the proposed techniques in comparison to the traditional direct touch interaction.
- We present a real life scenario application to show how our developed techniques can be used.