FingerFlux User StudiesThis page contains supplemental material for our user studies in the UIST 2011 FingerFlux paper. When using this raw data, please refer to the paper and this link:
For further questions, please contact Malte Weiss.
User Test 2: Reduce DriftingYou can download the raw data of our drifting experiment here: FingerFlux-Drifting-RawData.csv (79.93 Kb)
- Data format is CSV (comma separated value)
- First row are column headers
- Every further row represents a trial in the experiment
- User id
- Index of trial for current user
- Name of the condition as string
- training: 1 = training condition, 0 = measured condition
- haptic: 1 = haptic feedback is provided (magnets activated), 0 = no haptic feedback
- digit: 0 = left button, 1 = right button
- pushx/y/z: 3D position of button press in global coordinates provided by VICON tracking system, in mm (see paper for details)
- Time stamp relative to program start, in seconds
- Users were instructed to hit targets as precisely as possible, not as fast as possible. Although we provide time stamps, we did not evaluate task completion times.
- Due to a technical issue, timing data is not available for user 8 (“NA”).
- Our UIST 2011 paper provides further information about the test procedure.