Vinylcutter Roland GS-24
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more
- Stand included with purchase that holds roll media and offers smooth set up
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock
- Efficiently cuts up to 20-inches-per-second, providing maximum productivity
How to set it up:
- Put the vinyl-roll inside the cutter and lock it in place by pulling up the lever on the left.
- If your roll is bigger or smaller you can change the distance between the rolls holding the foil in place.
- Use the white marks as an orientation select roll on the screen on the right by using the arrow keys an press enter.