Back to Tools
|FabScan - 3D Laser Scanner|
- 19.01.2015 - We are writing a new Software that runs on a Raspberry Pi. It will be released in March 2015!
- 28.07.2014 - Mario Lukas wrote a nice (German) tutorial about the FabScan: http://www.mariolukas.de/2014/07/scannen-mit-dem-fabscan/
- 11.02.2014 - We ported the FabScan software to Processing. Have a look at it here: https://github.com/renebohne/FabScanProcessing
- 11.02.2014 - New front and new camera mount. Find it here.
- 16.02.2013 - New version released: fixed a bug which caused FabScan to crash when selecting a camera. Added .ply export functionality.
- 09.02.2013 - A pre-build binary of FabScan is now public. You find it under Software.
- 05.12.2012 - New page for the FabScan online! The old version on is still accessible here.
- 27.11.2012 - Building FabScans at WorkShop in Bremen! Thanks to Ingo and Tarek from Kreativität trifft Technik
- 12.03.2012 - Most of the assembly instructions are finished. If you think something is missing, please contact me!
- 10.01.2012 - Added .scad export to FabScan.
- 07.12.2011 - Continued work on Assembly Instructions. Updated the laser-cutter parts for the camera and laser holder.
- 03.12.2011 - Published source code on github
- 02.12.2011 - FabScan is exhibited at "Tag der Informatik"