Designing Interactive Systems, WS 0607
Quick Links (only registered students)
- Teaching schedule, lectures notes, videos, and assignments
- In iTunes, Advanced->Subsribe to podcast.
- History Part 1 movies (Password is here)
- History Part 2 movies:
- 21.11.06 -- Assignment 1 will be returned in the next lab. Assignment 2 will marked (via email) in the next few days. -david
- Bonn: Lab on 16.11 and 07.12 will be in Seminarraum 2.1
- Assignment 1 is now due 07.11.06 @ 1400
- Bonn students Please watch the video from lecture 1 to prepare for this Thursday's lab. Right click and save this file - 975mb
- first name,last name,matriculation number,email address,city (Bonn or Aachen)
- The subject of the email must be DIS Registration. You must use this exact subject line as the emails are filtered. After you send this email, you will be given a web account to access the lecture slides.
- Website login for registered students
- login: lastname
- password: matriculation number
- During the course, you need to take part in a user study at our group. Details will follow.
- To successfully complete the first assignments, read these two books and finish them reading by 16th November 2005.
- Donald A. Norman, The Design Of Everyday Things, ISBN 0465067107
- Recommended reading (books available in the library)
- Ben Shneiderman, Catherine Plaisant, Designing The User Interface
- Alan Dix, Janet Finlay, Gregory D. Abowd, Russell Beale, Human-Computer Interaction
- Carolyn Snyder, Paper Prototyping (chapters 4, 6, 7)
- Jef Raskin, The Humane Interface (chapters 1 to 4)
- Please read our course policies.