Interactive Assembly AssistantHere, we will present the results from our MCP 2012/2013 class.
HardwareWe improved the original fabscan 3D-Scanner. The result is our FabScan CUBE.
Softwarehere you will find the software soon...
Final PresentationYou can find the final presentation on youtube: http://youtu.be/3Q2Xv1Y1mdU
The TeamInteractive Assembly is created by the team of 11 students (1 preferred to be anonymous):
- Beatriz Avila
- Christian Cherek
- Michael Hackstein
- Yu-Hui Huang
- Jan Hurtmanns
- Dennis Kirch
- Andreas Schaefer
- Vyshantha Simha
- Krishna Prasath Subramanian
- Konstantinos Tsoleridis
TODO: UI improvementsCurrently, we are looking for somebody who can work on these issues:
- introduce borders that clearly separate the left and right subscreens from the central screen, so that it is clearer that these are distinct parts
- redesign the yellow attention-calling text (Maybe there are more elegant ways to say "Screw!")
- group information window: give the name of the group in the headline instead of just saying "Details for Group 1"
- group information window: spatially connect the text to the individual pictures instead of only showing everything in the bottom right part of the window
- "hand is tracked" icon: it should not look like a button but only like an indicator (maybe also provide more information than just yes/no, e.g. exact position of the hand)
- do not paint the current part completely in green but find a more elegant way to highlight it (e.g. green border or "make it blink")
- highlight the current group in the "List of Groups" overview on the left side
Created by. Last Modification: Friday 08 of February, 2013 17:57:08 by .