Lab: Multimodal Media Madness (M3) Personal Fabrication
See Semester SS2017 Detailed information coming soon.
Past M3 Projects
Fabarcade was a project by previous M3 students - In this project the student developed and design a classic arcade that can be build in any FabLab on the world.
Weatherella was a project by previous M3 students - an umbrella that lights up whenever you should take it with you!
FriendLocator was another project by previous M3 students to locate your friends at a concert.
Grading PolicyTo take this course for credit, you must complete all assignments, lab exercises, and the final project. The grade of this course will be calculated as follows:
- 40% - lab exercises, assignments
- 60% - final project
Assignments and Lab ExercisesAssignments/lab exercises will be assigned weekly. They are to be completed in groups of 2 or 3. If you do not complete the lab exercise during the scheduled lab section, you must complete it on your own time and submit it by the due date. Lab exercises and assignments will be graded on the following scale:
- 1.0 - exceptional work that clearly went above and beyond what was given on the exercise
- 2.0 - exercise was completed satisfactorily as per the assignment specification
- 3.0 - exercise was completed, but has some problems
- 4.0 - incomplete exercise
- 5.0 - little or no effort was put into the exercise
You are expected to be aware of, and abide by, the ethics policy for courses taught at our chair.
Late PolicyLate assignments will be graded with a penalty of 0.5 per each beginning 24 hour period after the due date. Exceptions will be granted only for valid (i.e., medical) reasons.
- Course information SS2016
- Course information SS2015 "Home Automation and Lötinator"
- Course information SS 2014 "Thinking Skins - Smart Facades for Smart Houses"
- Course information SS 2013 "FabArcade"
- Course information SS 2012
- Course information SS 2011
- Course information SS 2010
- Course information WS 0809
- Course information WS 0607
- Course information WS 0506
- Course information WS 0405
Created by. Last Modification: Tuesday 10 of January, 2017 13:14:02 by .