Statistics for DIS1This is the landing page for statistics lecture in DIS 1.
This page contains material for basic statistics introduction for DIS 1 students. We aim to show students how statistics helps analyzing data from user evaluation. We aim to give an overview of workflow so that student appreciate its relationship with HCI.
This is not intended to be extensive since such scope would require a course of its own. For those who are interested, we recommend Practical Statistics for HCI an independent study course developed by Jacob O. Wobbrock at the University of Washington.
Handouts & data
- Installation handout describes how to install required packages.
- Full handout containing installation instructions and some code that you can use to follow in the class. (To be updated for WS 2011/12)
- Example data sets. (To be updated for WS 2011/12)
- Excerpt of DIS1 slides that is needed to understand the class knowledge.
Videos for reviewing purpose
- Cache of R 2.13 installer for Mac
This page is maintained by Chat
Created by. Last Modification: Saturday 01 of June, 2013 06:49:25 by .