Supervisor: Florian Heller (and Jan too)
- Advanced embedded software design for AVR8 and Cortex-M controllers
- Hardware design and manufacturing
- SMD soldering skills include hot air and reflow/vapor phase
- Programming languages incl. C++, Obj-C and Python
- 2D/3D design using OpenSCAD and AutoCAD
- iOS development
- Textile Display using the Luminet2 smart pixels in collaboration with the ITA
- NextGen hardware, software and casings for Bookla!
- NextGen embedded design for Corona
- Battery pack design improvements for Aixplorer
- Electrical and embedded software design and for and manufacturing and maintenance of the iWall
- Calibrator robot for Corona
I also assisted at Photonikcamp 2012 & 2013 and FabLabCon 2013 and exhibited my work at Tag der Informatik 2012 & 2013, UMIC Day 2012, Makerfaire Kerkrade 2013 and Sketching In Hardware 2014.
Created by. Last Modification: Friday 28 of August, 2015 13:24:39 by .