Supervisor: Jan-Peter Krämer, Thorsten Karrer
I'm a Master CS student. Currently I am working with Thorsten Karrer and Jan-Peter Krämer on improving and analyzing tools to help programmers navigate source code.
Master thesisDuring my master thesis I am working on a Live Coding editor with Jan Peter. You can find it here.
Bachelor thesisDuring my bachelor thesis I continued the development of Stacksplorer which Jan-Peter created during his diploma thesis and created Blaze.
I changed the visualization to show one path through the call graph instead of showing all predecessors and successors of the method (as Stacksplorer does).
Several of the documents I produced during my work on this thesis are online:
Student Assistant Work
- Vicon Motion Capturing System (support for people using the Vicon system and working on the Vicon Client software)
- rewriting the Vicon Client we use to capture data from the Vicon system and creating a framework for Mac OS X to use the data from the Vicon System in other applications
- Mobile/Ubiquitous Computing
- iOS and Mac programming
- Software development in general
- Programming :
- IDEs: Xcode, Eclipse, NetBeans, Adobe Brackets (ordered by familiarity)
- Frameworks: Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, Java, J2EE, GWT, Spring, Hibernate
- OSs: Mac OS X, iOS, Windows, Linux
|Joachim Kurz. Blaze--Navigating Source Code via Call Stack Contexts. Bachelor's thesis, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, September 2011. .|
Created by. Last Modification: Friday 15 of November, 2013 09:06:04 by .