FAQ - Designing Interactive Systems
- (Aachen) Do I register for the lecture or for the course? Campus doesn't allow me to register for both.
You can register for either. From our side, there is no difference. :)
- (Aachen) I am an Erasmus student. How can I register for the course?
Send us an email containing your full name, matriculation number, and email (@rwth-aachen). We will then grant you access to the L2P room. At the end of the course you will receive a certificate (Schein) to confirm your grade and attendance.
- (Aachen) What can I do to improve my chances of getting accepted for the course?
Make sure you sign and handover the Declaration of Compliance — can be found under 'Code of Conduct'. We give priority to students who need DIS1 as a mandatory course.
- (Aachen) If I register on campus and if I have access to L2P room, did I already get a spot in the course?
This is very likely, but not definite. You need to wait until the registration deadline (we announce that in class). We first prioritize the list of applicants and then explicitly inform you if you got a spot or not.
- I am a Media Informatics student from Bonn. Can I attend the lectures in Aachen?
Yes, certainly. But you still need to register for DIS1 Bonn in the online CAMPUS system (guide). Afterwards, send us an email to provide you access to the DIS1 Aachen L2P room. From that point on you will have to submit your assignments, take your exams, and participate in the final project according to the DIS1 Aachen schedule.
- I failed DIS I in my previous attempt, but I got good grades in the assignment, project, and midterm exam. Can I just redo the final exam?
No, you can no longer transfer grades from the previous attempts.
Created by. Last Modification: Monday 24 of October, 2016 18:20:27 by .