Current Topics, SS 2009
- Apri 27: You are required to sign up for the class in the campusOffice system. Should you encounter problems signing up for the class, email Leonhard. Signup wie CampusOffice is Open until the 1.5. The registration is needed for slides and assignments.
- April 20: Lab and Lecture Room have been changed to 2U13.
- As a registered student, you have access to course material through RWTH's L²P course room.
- Reading assignment: The next UI breakthrough: command lines (due Midterm)
- Reading assignment: The linguistic command line (due Midterm)
- Read The Elements of Style to improve your writing style.
- Ethics Policy for Courses Taught at i10
- The Humane Interface
Lecture schedulePart I: Tweaking the Desktop Metaphor
- 21.04.2009: Introduction to Lecture, Cognetics, Modes - video
- 28.04.2009: KLM-GOMS, Filenames, Search - video
- 26.05.2009: Multi-touch - video
- 09.06.2009: Midterm Exam
- 16.06.2009: Focus + Context - video
- 23.06.2009: (cancelled)
- 30.06.2009: Tangibles on Tabletops, Prototyping, Video Navigation (Part 1) - video
- 07.07.2009: Video Navigation (Part 2), Haptic Technologies - video
- 14.07.2009: invited talk: Jim Hollan "The Cognitive Consequences of Technology and the Technological Consequences of Cognition"
- 21.07.2009: Final Exam
- 15.04.2009: no lab
- 16.07.2009: no lab
- 23.07.2009: last lab
Created by weiss.. Last Modification: Wednesday 27 of January, 2010 21:16:51 by